Effective Date: January 1, 2020 Last Update: January 1, 2020
ACCESSIBILITY TO CONSUMERS WITH DISABILITIES
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Cleveland Golf may use and share with others your personal information:
- If you choose to Contact Us through the Site, or via telephone, email, or regular mail, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, or e-mail address so that we can respond to your questions or comments.
- To enable us to generally respond to you, or to process, validate and verify requests and/or purchase orders;
- To fulfill any of your requests;
- To send information to you about additional goods or services;
- To compile and/or distribute aggregated information about our website users and usage patterns;
- To provide useful information to our website designers for developing new features and services;
- To tailor your experience on our websites, e.g., showing content that we believe may interest you or altering the content based on your personal preferences; and
- In any way we deem advisable, not prohibited by law, to provide better goods or services to our customers.
Cleveland Golf may share personal information within our family of related companies and businesses, including Sumitomo Rubber Industries, Ltd., its subsidiaries and affiliates, and Dunlop Sports Americas. Cleveland Golf may also use personal information for any marketing and survey purpose on behalf of itself and its affiliates. Cleveland Golf may disclose personal information to third party agents and independent contractors that help us conduct our marketing and survey efforts. In addition, Cleveland Golf may disclose personal information to certain of its business partners in connection with marketing efforts, including but not limited to direct marketing. Cleveland Golf may also disclose personal information to its affiliates for their marketing and survey efforts.
We automatically track certain information based on your behavior on our Site. We may use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behavior to better understand, protect and serve you and our community. This information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address. Your Internet Protocol ("IP") is a unique Internet "address"; which is assigned to you by your Internet Service Provider ("ISP"). For local area network ("LAN"), DSL, or cable modem users, an IP address may be permanently assigned to a particular computer. IP addresses are automatically logged by Web servers, collecting information about a user's traffic patterns. While the IP address does not identify an individual by name, it may, with the cooperation of the ISP, be used to locate and identify an individual using the Web. Your IP address can, however, reveal what geographic area you are connecting from, or which ISP you are using. Finally, other websites you visit have IP addresses, and we may collect the IP addresses of those websites and their pages.
Your information may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Cleveland Golf or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities, and by using our Site, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Cleveland Golf abides by the safe harbor framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of data from the European Union.
We use procedural and technical safeguards to protect your personal information against loss or theft as well as unauthorized access and disclosure to protect your privacy, including encryption, and "firewalls." We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by users inside and outside the company. However, perfect security does not exist on the Internet.
2/707 Forest Road
Peakhurt NSW 2210
Phone: (02) 9584 8111